Pages

Friday, September 30, 2016

Reflecting Before -and After- We Die
















This is the second part of posting for this year's "Die Before You Die" in Osho Afroz. One of the things Kaifi asked me to do was to take portraits of the stuff and participants right before and after we finished the group. Here, I post only the photos of the stuff team and not of the participants, because of privacy. But if you participated, had your portrait and would like to see it posted here, you can let me know. Another reason for this post, is to mention something I forgot in the previous post. That is, about a member of the stuff, which for private reasons didn't want to be photographed or her name mentioned. I would like to send (surely on behalf of all the stuff and participants) love and respect to her and say that eventhough she's not visible in these posts, her wonderfull presence is always felt in our hearts.
oshoafroz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment