Pages

Friday, October 7, 2016

Hotei, Master Of Laughter (Osho Afroz's Mystic Rose in Octobre)

My name is Hotei. Not that it mattered to me. After I got enlightened I stopped using my mouth for words. Only laughter comes out of my mouth. I travel around my ancient Japan, from one village to another and I spread my light as laughter. People in the beginning they think I'm crazy. But noone really can resist a heartfelt belly laughter. Soon they roll in the ground laughing like children and in a glimpse of a moment they might realize that the real crazy is their world manufactured in seriousness. It was a long time ago that I walked this land. But because a deep laughter is one of the few-if not the only-ways to set the ego aside people still remember my name and my form. They depict me with a big belly and a laughing mouth, like the child nature that I reminded them to be. And then this Indian mystic, Osho, brought my spirit in his human scientific meditations that bring the contemporary people in contact with their true nature. In one of his meditative therapies, the Mystic Rose, the first of the three week process my pure laughings, laughing with and without a reason, are coming back. Laughing can reach to the deepest core of our being. Without laughing, one can't cry even. This is written at the last day of the laughing week, just before the crying week starts. With lots of love and deepest gratitude to Osho Afroz Buddha field for this amazing opportunity in the peacefull time of Octobre.




















No comments:

Post a Comment